Friday, October 11, 2019

Logan Chapo
LBCC Student

Walking in front of the Calapooia center I stumbled along a musician gifting the campus with some of his original songs. I decided to sit down and interview Logan and ask him some questions.
Q: "What is your major?"
A: My major is music! Music is something that I have been passionate about since a very young age, and I'm extremely excited to be attending college for it."
Q: "How would you describe your dream job?"
A: "Obviously, my dream job would be a musician. Going on tour, writing my own songs, living life for music and nothing else sounds amazing and pure to me."
Q: "Other than music, what are some of your favorite hobbies?"
A: " I really enjoy writing poetry because it helps so much with writing songs. I also love to visit the beach and run around on the sand. Playing music with other artists, and collaborating sounds is something that really excites me as well."



Rhiannon Chuck
LBCC Employee

While grabbing a couple books for some classes Rhiannon helped me locate what I was looking for, afterwards I asked her if she would sit down with me and answer some questions.
Q: "What do you do at LBCC?"
A: " I work in the campus bookstore, and help by answering questions, helping students find books, supplies, and sometimes advice!"
Q: "Why did you choose LB?"
A: "I chose Linn Benton because it is an excellent school, with many promising students, and such a pleasant staff. I really believe in the experience that community college offers, and I think it is a great path for a lot of students to embark on."
Q: "What do you think LB could improve on?"
A: " Obviously, you can always find stuff to improve on. But from my perspective I think that Linn Benton has got it going on. The friendly staff, easy to navigate campus, and informative classes make for a great environment for the students and faculty that are here."

No comments:

Post a Comment